10 Things that make me happy are...
- A steaming, unadulterated mug of strong coffee
- Relaxing beside a creek in the mountains listening to the water play over the rocks
- Curling up with a good book... preferably sci-fi
- When The Boy breaks out of teenage stoicism into in a full-blown, ear-to-ear grin
- Rediscovering my artistic streak through photography
- Feeling useful to others... whether it's holding the door for a neighbor or building an application to make life a little easier for a co-worker
- Winning our daily Scrabble game at work... especially since I'm by far the worst speller
- Watching The Boy's marching band perform... or any marching band for that matter!
- Indulging my sweet tooth with some of G-Ma's homemade pumpkin rolls
- Introducing The Boy to any of the great old(er) movies that are on my "must see" list
And the Bloggers who make me happy, in no particular order, are.....
- Maureen at I'd Rather be Blogging
- Mr. Stupid at High Radiation of Stupidity
- Don at Beyond Left Field
- Peach Tart at The Peach Tart
- Wide Lawns at Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
- Tina at The Clean White Page
- BabblinBob at Plain Ole Bob
- Fish at Plenty More Fish Out of Water
- Lesley at My Turn to Talk
- Larry at Your Favorite Neighborhood Pub (The Pub just opened, but I'm already a regular!)
I hope that the Happy Award adds some joy to your day, too!