"Insanity doesn't run in my family.... It practically gallops!" - Cary Grant in "Arsenic and Old Lace" (1944)
Venting an overflow of dsyfunctionality inspired by the Boy (aka my son) declaring "I really don't care... Blog it."

3/28/10

BRB

How hectic has your life been lately?  Mine's been non-stop!  Never would have guessed from my recent lack of posts would ya.  Never fear, dear reader, more tales are forthcoming... starting next weekend.  Now that we've survived a recent round of school play practice and performance, work projects, regular car repair, emergency car repair, The Boy being sick, and then being sick myself.... we're off on a much needed vacation.

So I'll be back next weekend to describe the beauty of the Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC and what it was like to stay in our first hostel.  I'll try to get a couple of good pictures to share as well! 

Whew!  Time really does fly by!  Before you know it the Spring Mullet Hunt will be upon us.... but that's a whole other story.


1 comment:

Comments on... and participation in the insanity are always welcome. Thanks for jumping in with yours!
TWolf

Related Posts with Thumbnails